$36.75 and includes:
- Receive your Course Completion Certificate in as little as 3-6 days after passing the course
- Course Completion Certificates are automatically mailed within 24 hours of completing the course (or the next business day)
- Texas-based customer service and telephone support available 10am to 10pm, seven days a week
- Texas Education Agency (TEA) approved and Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) approved
- Convenience and ease of an easy-to-follow, entirely online Adult Driver Education course
- stop and resume the course on your time and at your own convenience (logout and log back in to resume the course where you left off)**
- Three (3) attempts for each part of the 2-part Final Course Exam
- Upgrade to Overnight/Next Day Shipping at any time!
The Course Process
- Complete eight (8) easy-to-understand course chapters at your own pace.
- Answer a few comprehension questions in each chapter and two (2) super-simple questions at the end of each chapter about that chapter.
- Pass twelve (12) voice verifications (our automated system calls you and verifies your voice against your voiceprint enrollment) randomly during the course.
- Take your online 2-part final exam for your learner’s permit or driver’s license at the end of the course.
- Pass your online, written exam with at least a 70% or better on both parts (with three chances to pass each 20-question test).
- Get your Texas Adult Drivers Education.com Course Completion Certificate in the mail along with easy to follow instructions for using the certificate at the DPS to get your learner’s permit or driver’s license.
- Present your Texas Adult Drivers Education.com Course Completion Certificate and other needed identification items to the DPS (requirements and instructions are included with your Course Completion Certificate). Fill out your DPS application, pay a small fee to the DPS and get your learner’s permit or (after taking a short in-car road test at the DPS) your driver’s license.
Sign Up Process
- Click on one of the Payment/Checkout button below.
- Pay with your credit card, debit card or PayPal account. (The information entered on the PayPal page for the credit or debit card, should be for the credit or debit cardholder; information about the student will be entered later.)
- After your payment has been successfully processed, click on “Return to TexasAdultDriversEducation.com” to return to our course and enter in the information about the student taking the course, including choosing a username and password. You can also click on the Registration link in the email sent to you from email@example.com, with a subject of “Congratulations! (TexasAdultDriversEducation.com Registration Link)”. (Please check your Spam and/or Junk email folder as this email may of been incorrectly categorized as Spam/Junk mail. The Registration link email is not the same as the PayPal receipt email and you do not need to register for PayPal.)
- install and use one of the following browsers while taking the course:
- Firefox (3.6.x or higher); the latest version is available for free at http://getfirefox.com
- Chrome (19.x+); the latest version is available for free at http://www.google.com/chrome
- Safari (5.x+); the latest version is available for free at http://www.apple.com/safari
- Internet Explorer (9.x+); the latest version is available for free at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie
- a US-based, touch-tone phone, that is able to receive phone calls as part of the voice verification process
- a DSL broadband Internet connection or greater and a computer capable of playing streaming video files (test your computer by playing a YouTube video; if your computer is able to play the video then you should be fine)
- If for any reason, you are unsure if you meet these requirements or you have any other questions, please feel free to give us a call at (972) 633-1605 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
really fast. You’ve done all the hard work, so why wait for your certificate in the mail when you could get it (and your license) the very next day*. Choose Overnight/Next Day Shipping for a total course cost of $79.95! You can, of course, also upgrade to Overnight/Next Day Shipping at any time while taking the course.
*All next day/overnight course completion certificates are mailed out each day, Monday through Friday, at 4pm CST for any students that passed the course before 4pm CST that same day. If you passed the course after 4pm CST, then the course completion certificate will be mailed out the following business day by 4pm CST. In order to receive your driver’s license, you must also pass the in-car test at the DPS office.
**You have up to three (3) months from the date of payment to take and complete the course and the course must take a minimum of six (6) hours, as mandated by the state.